1. Pierratos, A. et al. Nocturnal Hemodialysis: three year experience. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 859 868, 1998.
2. Walker et al. Home hemodialysis: a comprehensive review of patient centered and economic considerations. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research, 9: 149 161, 2017
3. Fagugli, R. et al. Short daily hemodialysis: Blood pressure control and left ventricular mass reduction in hypertensive hemodialysis patients. AJKD, 38: 371 376, 2001
4. Mucsi, I. et al. Control of serum phosphate without any phosphate binders in patients treated with nocturnal hemodialysis. Kidney International, 53: 1399 1404, 1998
5. Jaber BL, Lee Y, Collins AJ, et al. Effect of daily hemodialysis on depressive symptoms and postdialysis recovery time: interim report from the FREEDOM (Following Rehabilitation, Economics and Everyday Dialysis Outcome Measurements) Study. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010;56(3):531 539.
6. Palmer, SC. et al. Home versus in center haemodialysis for end stage kidney disease (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 11. 2014
* Compared to 3x/week dialysis at 4-5 hour sessions
** ”NxStage” is a registered trademark of NxStage Medical Inc. in selected countries